Imagine securing unlimited access to billions of potential customers but not having the right tools and skills to reach them. It’s as frustrating as trying to catch just one fish in a swarm of thousands only because you forgot to bring a single piece of bait. Truth be told, this is what most businesses that don’t know a thing or two about creating a good social media strategy feel whenever they try to promote their Facebook business pages, despite being in front of millions of audiences.
The late quarter of 2017 marks a milestone for Facebook as it reaches over 2.07 billion active users, making it the first social media networking site to do so. As a business owner, you know that failing to take advantage of this number is the biggest mistake that you’ll ever make – but with limited knowledge on the basics of marketing, how can you really win the game? The good news is your first step to becoming a Facebook marketing expert starts today.
To get started, consider these seven essential FB marketing key elements:
- Set realistic but ambitious marketing goals: It probably sounds ironic but it’s one of the most overlooked pieces of advice out there. While it’s important to create a list of realistic marketing objectives which are specific to your target audience, you also have to be optimistic and aim beyond your usual goals to make the most out of every dollar spent.
- Get to know more about your target demographic: You don’t have to aim for unrealistic metrics by spending a lot in order to target millions of potential customers in one stone. Instead, try to identify your demographics, the users who actually matter. Make the most of your campaign budget by ensuring that you’re reaching the right audience.
- Make the first move and be proactive: Facebook, as a social networking site, is created to help people interact and engage. In other words, as a part of this online community, even your business page has to play this role – and not just to feel that you belong. In fact, it’s your job to create engagement and initiate interactions as a way to promote your products and services for maximum sales.
- Create timely and relevant content: Timing is everything when it comes to posting and promoting Facebook content. Next to it is quality. In order for your audience to pay attention to what you have to say and convert those into sales, you have to observe their usage habits and post preferences.
- Make Facebook marketing a group effort: Invite your marketing team to help you out with your Facebook marketing campaign and make it a company effort. You don’t have to do everything alone because time is money! The platform is designed to easily help you share account content and information.
- Remember: different tools can deliver different results: With Facebook, you have many types of content at your disposal: video posts, images, text updates, Stories, Live, to name a few. Make sure that you know when and what to use, but be careful about overwhelming your audience with an overload of information and content.
- Regularly assess your strategy by analyzing your results: Last but perhaps the most important key is to know if your strategy works and is actually delivering the goals that you have set during the first stages of your campaign.
Keep in mind that the only constant thing in the world of business is change, and your marketing campaigns have to stay relevant by evolving with continuously shifting consumer demands. That’s why it’s important to have the right team by your side when you take on such a challenge. At MyExperts.Solutions.com, we work with your specific needs to create unique, tailor-made Facebook marketing strategies for branding, audience generation, profit building and so much more. Schedule a free consultation session with our in-house expert today.